Snap on Smile
What is a Snap on Smile?
Snap-On Smile is a patented, easy and painless way to obtain a beautiful smile. It was invented by a dentist who realized that not everyone can afford thousands of dollars to get a Hollywood smile make-over. After years of extensive research and development, your dentist can now provide you with a Snap-On Smile that is thin and strong with the look of natural teeth. You can eat and drink with your Snap-On Smile. It’s easy to care for and can be a temporary or permanent cosmetic solution. It’s available for upper and lower teeth.
Snap-On Smile’s unique, proprietary formula of hi-tech dental resin make it very thin yet extremely strong. It fits right over your own teeth to give you a beautiful, natural looking smile—even if you have stains, chips, gaps or missing teeth.
And for many people, Snap-On Smile can be life changing. It gives back the confidence to smile. Thousands of people worldwide have already experienced the unique benefits of Snap-On Smile.Everyone wants a white, healthy smile. Unfortunately, things don’t always go as planned. Stains and discolorations are all-too-common dental problems, which explains why teeth whitening is such a popular procedure. Regular oral exams and cleanings can ward off the majority of stains, but some things are beyond your control. The simple act of aging can produce stains, and various environmental and lifestyle factors can too. The good news is that most stains can be resolved through safe, effective teeth whitening procedures.
Snap-On Smile is for just about everyone!
It is an excellent choice for:
- Gaps, crooked, stained or missing teeth
- Those who are not candidates for bridges or implants
- Anyone who would like a Hollywood smile without the expense and discomfort of complex and invasive dental procedures
- Anyone who has an old-fashioned removable partial denture and wants a beautiful, more comfortable alternative
It’s easy, it’s painless and you can start today
- You pick the style and shade of your new smile
- Your dentist takes an impression of your teeth
- You come back in about three weeks for a final fitting and you wear your Snap-On Smile home